When your medical transcription is accurate, complete, and delivered on time, it sparks a ripple effect to your bottom line. Billing goes out sooner. Quicker billing in turn yields faster reimbursements, reduced days in A/R, and improved cash flow, all of which contributes to improving your revenue cycle. At Sixth Sense Services, our only business is to improve the transcription efficiency that fuels your business.
Sixth Sense Services ADVANTAGE:
- MT @ 6 cents per line
- 100% quality consistently
- 4-24 hours turnaround time
- Totally HIPAA compliant
- Multispecialty transcribers
- Pay only for the actual work
- We follow client instructions religiously
- Experienced workforce
- 24 x 7 availability
- Immediate start of work
- Complete services under one head
Sixth Sense Services Medical Transcription Workflow:
- STEP 1: Dictations are retrieved from the FTP or client server by the Account Manager and assigned to the designated transcriptionist dedicated for the physician.
- STEP 2: Medical transcriptionist transcribes the dictations on prescribed templates. Completed files are submitted for proofreading.
- STEP 3: Proofreader reviews the complete report and make the necessary changes. The files are then submitted to the quality team. Feedback on changes/corrections is sent to the transcriptionist.
- STEP 4: The quality analyst ensures quality by checking all the documents thoroughly. Updates are sent to the proofreader.
- STEP 5: Completed transcripts are sent to the Account Manager. The Account Manager will further review by random sampling before submitting them to the client.
At Sixth Sense Services, each document goes through at least two quality checks and when needed, it is checked for the third time. The process is handled by specialists at different levels. Every effort is made to see that quality is maintained throughout the transcription and editing process. This system has been put in place so that every document that is uploaded to the client can be at least 99% accurate, conforming to AAMT standards. For quick reference, we are equipped with latest medical reference books and drug dictionaries that enable transcriber to consult for accurate output.
Our transcriptionists work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hence, we can offer 24, 18, 12 hours, and even 8 and 6 hours with no compromise on Quality and Accuracy. Also available is the two-hour turnaround time required for emergency services. We format your dictation as per your standards and requirements. Doctors can also send their rough notes and schedules via E-mail for the purpose of saving time in dictating.
Introducing for the first time in the history of Medical Transcription, a 10-minute TAT for those who “hate to wait.” Only Sixth Sense Services gives you the option of receiving your transcribed reports in a matter of just 10 minutes. What you need to do is calling our highly dedicated phonelines to reach to your specific Quality Manager and dictating online via telephone or internet. Your report will be typed LIVE by your specific transcriptionist. After the dictation is over and call ended, you just need to give 10 minutes to the Quality Analyst who will finalize your document. This facility is only available for regular doctors and the physician will be asked for user ID and password. Patient-related information like name, date of birth, and MRN will be taken through the routine workflow process and not during the conversation. Please note that the delivery of reports will be done only through our secured FTP servers for security reasons. Due to the vast number of calls that we receive, we suggest only using this service on an urgent basis.
COST EFFECTIVE TRANSCRIPTION
We offer highly competitive prices almost impossible to match – per line 65 AAMT characters for normal text with the option of 24, 18, 12, and 6-hour Turnaround Time. Special Price offer for Multi-user, High Volume, Hospitals, Polyclinics, and for Independent Medical Consultants. For physicians opting to subscribe for our emergency services should contact us with their requirements (type of reports, frequency of calling, specifications, etc.), and we will be sending them specific price quotes with user ID and password. Huge discounts also available for non-dictating physicians (those who send us their rough notes instead of dictations for transcribing)