Legal transcription is a highly specialized domain where even a slight change in language or words can completely alter the significance of the text. A missed word or misinterpreted sentence can win or loose cases. To transcribe legal documents accurately, a thorough understanding of legal terminology is required. Our teams of qualified transcriptionists are extensively trained in legal terms and jargon and have the expertise to do even the most complex legal transcriptions. We provide legal transcription services to attorneys, solicitors, barristers, licensed conveyances etc all over the United States.
Sixth Sense Services ADVANTAGE:
- 99% accuracy with good audio
- 3 levels of quality assurance by proofreaders, editors, and legal experts
- Use of digital dictation machines and toll free number as dictation options
- Security and Confidentiality
- Transferring of files through FTP and browser-based encrypted protocol
- Document flow management system
- Availability of full work-flow modules
- Competitive price and extremely fast turn-around time
- 24 x 7 availability
- Immediate start of work
- Complete services under one head
Sixth Sense Services Legal & Law Transcription Workflow:
- STEP 1: Dictations are retrieved from the FTP or client server by the Account Manager and assigned to the designated transcriptionist dedicated for the physician.
- STEP 2: Legal transcriptionist transcribes the dictations on prescribed templates. Completed files are submitted for proofreading.
- STEP 3: Proofreader reviews the complete report and make the necessary changes. The files are then submitted to the quality team. Feedback on changes/corrections is sent to the transcriptionist.
- STEP 4: The quality analyst ensures quality by checking all the documents thoroughly. Updates are sent to the proofreader.
- STEP 5: Completed transcripts are sent to the Account Manager. The Account Manager will further review by random sampling before submitting them to the client.
Technology and Automation: Cutting edge technology is used to ensure consistently deliver high quality output. Our online browser-based secured file server handles all your audio files with much ease. It has the ability to track and confirm the upload and download process to both client and transcription team in a back-to-back email confirmation.
Voice files will then be processed and undergo a thorough quality check which encompasses a complete re-listen to the voice file.
We have a pool of well-experienced editors, process managers, and English language specialists for proofreading the transcribed report. Our accuracy is 99% guaranteed. We go through three levels of QA control and make sure that the finished document is error-free. We use the electronic version of the all good spell-checkers and dictionaries which are installed in every computer for accuracy.
When considering outsourcing material for transcription, confidentiality is the primary concern of our clients and it is therefore a key part of our terms of business. All data is managed by our sophisticated bespoke workflow and voice file handling system.
Our staff signs a stringent Code of Conduct and Confidentiality Agreement. All storage devices are disabled on PCs and access to removable media devices is not permitted and there is no access to printers.