Businesses are always looking for the information that will help them run day-to-day operations or to plan for the development of future growth. Customer satisfaction surveys are a constant of modern life as are comment cards, coupon mailers, and contests. Some companies can be virtually overwhelmed by the amount of data entry required just to keep things moving. This can be especially true of medical facilities, insurance groups, collection agencies, and marketing companies. Availing the benefits of Data Entry Services from Sixth Sense Services can make a lot of difference in your business performance, whether small or big. It allows you to increase the tempo of your business activities in a rapid pace, save time, save money, and gives you multiple competitive advantages.
Sixth Sense Services ADVANTAGE:
- Reduces workload and enhances productivity
- Facilitates information updates
- Higher data security and confidentiality
- Superior quality assurance
- Secure file transfer facility
- Rapid turnaround time
- Round-the-clock technical assistance
- Complete services under one head
Sixth Sense Services Data Entry Process Workflow:
- STEP 1: The job is divided into batches, and each batch of document will have a covering “Keying Specification Instruction Sheet”.
- STEP 2: Two data entry operators enter the data in different files to generate the output, namely A & B.
- STEP 3: These two files are electronically compared through software. When it shows any mismatch between the two files, the data entry operators duly correct the mistakes. This type of comparison is done by two data entry operators to generate the output files, namely, C & D.
- STEP 4: The two files (C & D) are again electronically compared to generate the file, namely, E.
- STEP 5: The file (E) is audited to ensure whether the required accuracy level of 99.995% is achieved.
- STEP 6: The data file generated is then dispatched through the client’s opted output format.
With our trained and sizeable workforce, we are able to complete large volumes of work in the least amount of time, without any compromise on quality. You will save a huge amount of time by outsourcing your data entry and data processing work to us. This time can be utilized for other more critical revenue-generating processes, thereby increasing the profitability of your company.
To ensure high quality standards, we follow structured quality control processes that run through every stage of the data and document management projects.
Our pricing will save you more than 60% of the cost of conducting your data entry project onshore. Another significant advantage of outsourcing data processing work lies in space utilization, especially in places with high real estate value. Data entry and data processing functions usually require a large workforce, which takes up substantial space in your office premises. Outsourcing such functions frees up this precious space that could be used for other core business functions.
We follow strict security policy in our organization, so that there is no loss of your critical data. We sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to address your security concerns. Our staff also maintains total confidentiality.